Dear Parents & Students,
Unfortunately, there will be a DELAY in the start of the LVEF summer school online registration process until Monday, April 16, at 7pm. We know you are anxious to register your students, so we apologize for having to postpone the start of online registration. This one week delay will allow you to have an accurate and successful registration experience. The entire LVEF summer school team is dedicated to providing the best summer school experience possible.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
The following is the new registration schedule for WVUSD students:
- Current WVUSD 11th Graders (Class of 2013): STARTS Monday, April 16 at 7pm
- Current WVUSD 10th Graders (Class of 2014): STARTS Wednesday, April 18 at 7pm
- Current WVUSD 9th Graders (Class of 2015): STARTS Friday, April 20 at 7pm
- Current WVUSD 8th Graders (Class of 2016): STARTS Monday, April 23 at 7pm
- Out of Walnut Valley District Students (All Grades): STARTS Monday, April 30 at 7pm
Enrollment is based on a "first come, first served" basis. The 2-day window gives priority to upper classmen. Once the window expires, students may still register, but will then be competing for seats with the next grade level(s). Enrollment will be open throughout the month of May.
NOTE: DBHS students will have priority in enrolling in courses offered at DBHS, followed by Walnut High School students, and finally, NON-WVUSD students.