Diamond Bar High School

PLAY: "Songs For A New World" — February 24-26              Late Start Schedule  — Tues, February 28              8th Grade Parent Night   — Wed, March 15              Open House   — Thurs, March 16              Minimum Day Schedule   — Fri, March 17


Parents, Students and Alumni,
In order for current and past students to access their official transcripts, we have adopted a new transcript distribution system through Docufide by Parchment. This well-established transcript service enables users to instantly send transcripts to their institutions of choice.
Click on the link at the bottom of this page and complete the registration process. If you wish, you will be able to send transcripts through Diamond Bar High School. You will be notified when the transcript was sent and when it was received by the institution(s).
Using Docufide will enable users to request a transcript(s) for personal use, send to universities, scholarship foundations and/or the NCAA Eligibility Center.
Starting on Thursday, December 1, 2011, all transcript requests for transcripts after 2007 will be processed by this service. There will be a $5 charge for each transcript.

DOCUFIDE only supplies transcripts dated 2008 and after.  If you need a copy of a transcript dated before 2008, please e-mail our registrar Myoung Han at mhan@wvusd.k12.ca.us. You will need to supply year of graduation, graduation name, birthdate and your mailing address, if you want it mailed to you. If you want it mailed directly to a college, you will need to supply the colleges address.

Special Note for Current Seniors – The CSU and UC schools do not want transcripts during the school year. They will only want a Final transcript at the end of the year when you have made the commitment to attend their university. Also, if you are applying to a private school that uses the Common Application, the transcript is part of the “School Report” that your GLC sends. You do not need to send a transcript to Common App schools at this time. The only reason you should be sending a transcript to a college during the school year is if the transcript is the only school document they are requesting from you and they are not a CSU or UC and not on Common App.
David Hong
Assistant Principal