Class of 2018,
Welcome back for junior year! As you continue your journey as a Brahma, remember that being a junior means we expect you to lead by example. Show the younger Brahmas how to be caring, look out for one another, get involved, and work hard in all you do. So many of you have done a great job so far - please continue to make us proud!
1. COMMUNICATION: Do not hesitate to ask your GLC for help. We are your advocates on campus and are happy to assist you. Most problems that occur on campus could and should be avoided if the students involved simply seek our help first! Please be proactive, not reactive. Also, please keep an eye out for the Junior Bulletin, which will be emailed on the 15th of every month and be posted on this page. It will contain answers to many of your questions as you gear up for the college application process next year.
2. ATTENDANCE: Be on time everyday! If you are legally absent from school due to illness or a doctor/dentist appointment, you must bring in a signed note from your parent or legal guardian upon returning to school. Oversleeping is not a legal excuse to be late or absent. Your parent/guardian must clear the full day absence within 2 days. Period absences (ex :missed 1st period only) must be cleared by brunch the following day. Detentions/SWAPs will be issued if they are not cleared.
Parents can also clear absences by calling the number below:
24 hour attendance number: 909-594-1860
3. HOMEWORK: Completing all assignments on a regular basis is essential to success in the classroom. Parents- please take advantage of Parent Portal to monitor grades.
4. CLOSED CAMPUS: You must never leave campus without permission! If you leave anytime other than your last class, you must sign out through the attendance office. If you arrive to school late, you must sign in with the attendace office.
5. CELL PHONES & iPODS: Brunch & lunch ONLY! Not passing period. Not during class. Don't do it...you WILL get a SWAP!
Get involved on campus. Treat your teachers and other adults on campus with respect. Be kind. Help each other out. Most of all, have a wonderful junior year!
Mr. Desmond & Mrs. Brummett
Find us at brunch & lunch!
Mr. Desmond: USB Bridge
Mrs. Brummett: Golden Horseshoe