Moving On Up! Welcome Back Class of 2019! Sophomores Rule!
SOPHMORE REGISTRATION INFORMATION: Download the SOPHOMORE year packet below, see attachments.
Also: Download the UC/CSU Approved Course list CLICK HERE
We have added a few resources for you to use.
DBHS RULES AND EXPECTATIONS: Below in the list of files you will find the GLC Keynote Presentation from the Day 3 Due Process meeting. This meeting allowed us to review school rules and expectations. Look for 10th Grade Due Process below.
MATH TUTORING SCHEDULE: In addition, our MATH HELP schedule is now posted below. This MATH HELP schedule shows you where you can go for free Math Tutoring with a math teacher.
CSF ACADEMIC TUTORING: Monday-Thursdays 3:00-4:30 pm Room 602 or 606
Make sure to remember the "keys to success" to ensure a great year ahead! We have attached all of the keys to success below along with the summer information packet below.
1. COMMUNICATION: Do not hesitate to ask your GLC for help. We are your advocates on campus and are happy to assist you. Most problems that occur on campus could and should be avoided if the students involved simply seek our help first! Please be proactive, not reactive.
2. ATTENDANCE: Be on time everyday! If you are legally absent from school due to illness or a doctor/dentist appointment, you must bring in a signed note from your parent or legal guardian upon returning to school. Oversleeping is not a legal excuse to be late or absent. Your parent/guardian must clear the full day absence within 2 days. Period absences (ex :missed 1st period only) must be cleared by brunch the following day. Detentions/SWAPs will be issued if they are not cleared.
Parents can also clear absences by calling the number below:
24 hour attendance number: 909-594-1860
3. HOMEWORK: Completing all assignments on a regular basis is essential to success in the classroom. Parents- please take advantage of Parent Portal to monitor grades.
4. CLOSED CAMPUS: You must never leave campus without permission! If you leave anytime other than your last class, you must sign out through the attendance office. If you arrive to school late, you must sign in with the attendace office.
5. CELL PHONES & iPODS: Brunch & lunch ONLY! Not passing period. Not during class. Don't do it...you WILL get a SWAP!
6. DRESS CODE: Please make sure to adhere to the dress code that is on the school website and in the student planner. No midriffs, Non-DBHS headgear, strapless tops and halter tops. First time violations will result in a SWAP.
Get involved on campus. Treat your teachers and other adults on campus with respect. Be kind. Help each other out. Most of all, have a wonderful freshmen year!
Find us at brunch & lunch!
Mr. Gonzales: 300 Building
Mrs. Burns: Main Lunch Area