- This is one of our only fundraisers for track, please sign up and show your support!
-A lot of our equipment is old and needs to be replaced, but for that we need money.
-Bingo Sign-up Forms were distributed on Wednesday, March 8th, they are due back by Friday, March 31st.
-This is a HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT!!
-Extra Credit will be given to those who turn them in before March 27th.
Fan Cloth Fundraiser
-Our other fundraiser is Fan Cloth.
-The more items the athletes sell, the more money the school earns per item!
-Please help the team raise money by selling Diamond Bar apparel to friends and family.
Track Meet Information!!
-Our next Saturday invitational is Saturday, March 18th, Jim Polite Invitational @ Walnut High School. Participants will be announced at practice Monday, March 13th.
-All participating athletes must arrive at the meet and check in by 7:30am
-Please check the "Race Schedule" link on the right to see the schedule for the rest of the track meets for the season.
-Please check the "Track Meet Info" link on the right to get information on the upcoming meet, including the Meet Schedule, Directions to the meet location, Participants, etc.
- Students who have not submitted athletic clearance packets or whose packets are incomplete will be transferred out of Track & Field and into Athletic Conditioning if not cleared by Friday, March 17th.
-Packets can be downloaded from the Athletics page.
- Please click on the "Not Cleared" link to the right to check if you are not cleared.
DBHS Track & Field Handbook
- Please click on the "Miscellaneous" link to the right to download and read the Track & Field Handbook.
- It is every athlete's responsibility to be familiar with the Handbook.
- Please have athletes and parents sign the last page and return it to Coach Cooke ASAP.
- We have a very large team, which makes communication difficult.
- I have set up a Remind account, click on the "Miscellaneous" link on the right for information on how to join the Track & Field class.
- Please make sure to join as I will be communicating through Remind throughout the season.
Head Coach Malinalli Cooke
Coach Marcus Hughes - Sprints
Coach Bryce Fidel - Sprints
Coach Frank Alvarado - Distance
Coach Erica Younge - Throws
Coach Velveth Moreno - Hurdles
Coach James Griffith - Pole Vault
Coach Jill Schmidt - High Jump
Coach Chris Pope - Long Jump/Triple Jump
We are looking forward to a great season!
- Please come to practice ready to run physically and mentally!