Hello and welcome to Business Math page. Here you can find .pdf copies of the textbook. After clicking the link below, you will need to log into your school Google account (IDemail@example.com) to access the files.
CLASSROOM STANDARDS OF CONDUCT
In order to create and maintain a classroom environment that is conducive to inquiry and learning, I expect students to follow all the school's guidelines for behavior as well as the following expectations for the classroom:
1. Arrive on time and be in your seat ready to work when the bell rings.
2. Except for plain water, do not eat or drink while in class.
3. Be open and respectful about other's ideas and points of view. Be respectful in stating your own ideas and points of view.
4. Refrain from side conversations and raise your hand to participate.
5. Turn off all cell phones and electronic devices before entering the classroom.
6. Do your own work; do not copy, plagiarize, or cheat.
7. Come to class prepared to participate by having completed reading and other assignments.
8. Keep an open mind so that you can critically analyze and evaluate ideas and concepts.
9. Follow instructions the first time they are given.
10. Respect the classroom workspace by cleaning up after yourself and treating supplies, furniture, and equipment with care.
11. Do not leave the classroom until the teacher dismisses you.
CONSEQUENCES FOR NOT MEETING CONDUCT STANDARDS
1. Verbal or visual warning.
2. Teacher-Student Conference.
3. Referral to GLC.
4. Parent/Student/Teacher Conference.