1. Download the Sports Physical Form - Doctor, print it, and take it to your doctor* to have them perform the physical and sign the form.
*Per CIF Bylaw 503 – the pre-participation physical must be completed by a licensed health care providers or medical professional, defined by California state statutes to a medical doctor (MD) or doctor of osteopathy (DO). No physicals will be accepted from: physician assistants (PA-C), nurse practitioner (NP), or chiropractor (DC). 2. The Parent/guardian and athlete should log on together to athleticclearance.com to REGISTER your free account. Watch the quick tutorial video.
a. You will be asked to type in a code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped your account will not activate.
4. To begin a new student clearance, select 2017-18, DIAMOND BAR (CIF-SS), and the athlete’s primary SPORT (Additional sports will be selected at the end of the process)
5. Fill out all required fields for Student Information & Educational History
a. Please upload a copy of your medical insurance card.
6. Answer all medical history questions to auto populate the athlete’s emergency card.
7. Fill out all required information for the parents/guardians and emergency contact.
8. Electronically sign off on all documents (parent, student, and both)
a. All documents are available for download for your records.
9. The final step in registering is to print the Confirmation Message page and return it to the athletic office along with the hard copy of your physical forms.
10.Data is electronically filed* with the athletic office for review. *HIPAA and HITECH compliant.
11.When the student has been cleared for participation, an email notification will be sent.