Athletic Clearance Form
- Download the Sports Physical Form - Doctor, print it, and take it to your doctor* to have them perform the physical and sign the form. *Per CIF Bylaw 503 – the pre-participation physical must be completed by a licensed health care providers or medical professional, defined by California state statutes to a medical doctor (MD) or doctor of osteopathy (DO). No physicals will be accepted from: physician assistants (PA-C), nurse practitioner (NP), or chiropractor (DC).
- The Parent/guardian and athlete should log on together to athleticclearance.com to REGISTER your free account. Watch the quick tutorial video. You will be asked to type in a code to verify you are human. If this step is skipped your account will not activate.
- To begin a new student clearance, select 2017-18, DIAMOND BAR (CIF-SS), and the athlete’s primary SPORT (Additional sports will be selected at the end of the process)
- Fill out all required fields for Student Information & Educational History
- Answer all medical history questions to auto populate the athlete’s emergency card.
- Fill out all required information for the parents/guardians and emergency contact.
- Electronically sign off on all documents (parent, student, and both). All documents are available for download for your records.
- The final step in registering is to print the Confirmation Message page and return it to the athletic office along with the hard copy of your physical forms.
- Data is electronically filed* with the athletic office for review. *HIPAA and HITECH compliant.
- When the student has been cleared for participation, an email notification will be sent.