Answer the following questions about the article
"Fiber Famished Gut microbes..."
1) What are the two ideas on how to maintain a healthy gut microbial balance?
2) Which seems to be the better idea?
3) What do beneficial microbes particularly enjoy feasting on?
4) What positive health effects have these nutrients been linked to?
5) What is the average fiber consumption in the Western world per person per day?
6) Which are the good bacteria and which are the bad?
7) What do the good bacteria decide to eat if starved of fober?
8) How is this possibly bad for our health?
9) What happens if we switch between a good and bad diet?
10) Does it take very long to switch the balance of power in the gut? How can this be helpful to know?