Part 1 -
1. You will work in a group to write your own version of Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Nights Dream"
2. You can choose any genre, style, or time period to write your retelling.
3. You can change character names!
4. The main moments on the plot diagram must be told, but you can add and detract other elements.
5. The Final Script should be between 8-10 minutes in length.
6. Make sure to include "stage directions" in your script (ex. He ran offstage.)
7. Be creative, and think outside the box.
8. All work should be input on a shared Google Doc! Submit the google doc on this assignment.
FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT, YOU ARE JUST SUBMITTING AN OUTLINE OF YOUR STORY!
ALL GROUP MEMBERS MUST PARTICIPATE!
1. Kyle, Milo, Jessica, Lenaya
2. Chloe, Melina, Matt, Dior
3. Angie, Elleanna, Jaeda, Summer
4. Karen, Elyse, Bowen