Grad Night @ Disneyland
Disney Grad Nite at California Adventure
Friday, May 19th, 2023
3:00 pm – 3:00 am
The following are some reminders for Senior Students attending 2023 Disney Grad Nite, please review these reminders to make certain our students have a safe and fun night!
Students will be departing from DBHS on Friday May 19th at approximately 3:30 pm and returning to the school on Saturday, May 20th around 3:30 am. Students with a 6th period class will be dismissed to go to the gym at 3:00 pm. Students will meet in the gym before boarding the bus. Students need to be certain to bring the blue permission slip with all signatures to turn in upon entering the bus for departure (If you do not have the blue permission slip please get this from the Activities Office). Leave any items you do not need in your school locker or your car. Please refer to items that are prohibited below.
All those attending Grad Nite are subject to additional security measures. Proper identification is required, students must bring their valid school ID.
SECURITY AND SAFETY
To further ensure the safety and security of all guests, Grad Nite participants will undergo thorough safety and security screening.
In association with the Anaheim Police Department, Grad Nite Participants will be subject to searches for banned or illegal items, including bag checks, metal detectors, and the use of canines. No outside food or beverages will be allowed into the park. No open water bottles.
The following items are prohibited for all Attendees:
Any suspected drug or tobacco use that comes to our attention at Grad Nite will become an automatic referral to the Anaheim Police Department. Students involved in the possession or use of banned substances at Grad Night will be subject to normal disciplinary consequences and may also lose the privilege of attending senior activities, including the commencement ceremony. ATTIREIt is recommended that all students dress in comfortable casual attire and wear good walking shoes. It is also recommended to bring a sweatshirt or jacket. Clothing with objectionable material, including obscene language or graphics are not allowed. Clothing that exposes excessive portions of the skin that may be viewed as inappropriate for a family environment will not be allowed.
- Alcoholic beverages and any illegal narcotics/substances.
- Marijuana (or any of its derivatives including marijuana enriched products and medical marijuana), even if it has been legally prescribed to the student.
- Glass containers of any kind, glass perfume/cologne bottles of any size.
- All outside food and drinks that are not factory sealed.
- Smoking, vaping, cigarettes, electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes), vaping products and any other tobacco products.
- Grads and/or their chaperones may only bring in medication (including but not limited to inhalers and over the counter and prescription medications) in conformance with school policy and the requirements under applicable laws and regulations, such as Section 49423.1 of the California Education Code.