DIAMOND BAR HIGH SCHOOL
WEEK 28 – March 11 – March 15
Hello Brahma Parents and Guardians,
Welcome to Week 28.
Our Brahma Foundation is in the final week of their fundraising drive. If you have donated already, thank you very much for your support. If you have not, the drive will continue until Thursday, March 14. Click HERE to donate.
Important Updates from our GLCs and the Guidance Office
- Summer School Rosters are posted on the DBHS webpage. Go to the Summer School link if your student registered for summer session to confirm enrollment.
- Grade Level Coordinators are once again visiting your students in English classes this week to continue the 2019 – 2020 registration process. Thank you for discussing and reviewing your child’s course registration card for next year’s enrollment. We hope this two-week process has been helpful for increasing your awareness of how the 2019 – 2020 courses are selected.
- The Next step in fall 2019 Registration Process: The process for parents to secure an appointment date and time to visit with their student’s Grade Level Coordinator this summer is ongoing. Each grade level has a different time period during which students are able to log on to the Sign-Up Genius website and select their GLC appointment date and time. Please consult the materials sent home with your student with the course registration materials. REMINDER: Registration dates are Monday, July 8 through Friday, August 2, 2019.
Class of 2019 Senior Information:
- Seniors, click HERE for our March Senior Bulletin.
- Senior Prom 2019 Info! Class of 2020 Presents . . .
- When: Saturday, April 6 2019, 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Where: Old Ranch Country Club, 3801 Lampson Ave, Seal Beach
- Cost: $90 per person w/ activity card, $95 w/o
- In person ticket sales in the USB room begin Monday, March 18 @ lunch
- Online ticket sales begin Monday, March 11.
- More info coming soon!
Week 28: Activities & Updates
- Click HERE for this week’s Athletic update from Athletic Director, Albert Lim.
In this section of my Principal’s Memo, you will find valuable resources and opportunities offered through our parent groups and community partnerships.
·This Friday, March 15, Diamond Bar High School’s South Asian Parent Association (SAPA) proudly presents:
6th Annual Evening of Colors
Friday, March 15, 2019
Indian cuisine, Performances by our DBHS students,
DJ & Dance workshop, Spotlight
Recognition & Celebrations
7:00pm - 11:00pm (Doors Open at 7:00pm)
Venue: Diamond Palace Cuisine of India, Diamond Bar, CA
$35 per person / $300 table of 10 (dinner included)
~ Purchase your tickets early to reserve your table. Ticket sales will open Feb 15, 2019