DIAMOND BAR HIGH SCHOOL
WEEK 36 – May 13 - 17
Welcome to Week 36.
Graduation Information and Expectations:
Our Graduation is just 3 weeks away on May 30, 2019, at 7:00 pm. We want to make sure our ceremony is enjoyed by all guests to our campus, so please consider not bringing items that would prevent others from seeing the ceremony. For instance, balloons are a wonderful graduation gift, but at a ceremony, a major distraction for others. Likewise, do not bring any noise makers, air horns, oversized posters, cut outs, or “big heads,” as it distracts from the graduates during the ceremony. Items may be confiscated or will need to be returned to your car.
Please click HERE to access specific details about our commencement ceremony.
Our goal is to provide the best experience for all our graduates and their families. Thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy the ceremony!
Important Updates from our GLCs & the Guidance Office
Class of 2021 Sophomores: The Class of 2021 Grade Level Coordinators will hold lunch meetings on Wednesday, May 15 and Thursday, May 16 starting at 12:25 in the DBHS Theater. Our focus during these meetings will be on “Student options after high school.” We will answer questions about post-secondary options. For example, will your son or daughter pursue Trade School, Military, Community College, 4-Year University, Gap Year? What steps need to be taken these next two years to accomplish these goals? We hope to have a packed theater each day.
- Support DBHS PEP and order your graduation or promotion leis here! DBHS PEP is THE group on campus to get your graduation leis from. You can contact Pep Director, Mr. Calero at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by his room, #307
- Orders due by this Friday May 17! Once your order is placed, we will give you more info on payment and delivery.
Double flower lei: $27
Single flower lei: $20
Double ribbon lei purple and gold: $20
Double ribbon two color lei (your choice of two colors): $20
Single ribbon lei purple and gold: $12
Candy lei made by our own pep squad: $10
*Thank you for supporting our Pep program!
Week 36: Activities & Updates
- Senior Bulletin Click HERE.
- Click HERE for our 2019 Spring Final Exam Schedule. Finals are only three weeks away!
- Please click HERE for this week’s Athletic update from Athletic Director, Albert Lim.
Reuben A. Jones
Diamond Bar High School