DIAMOND BAR HIGH SCHOOL
WEEK 38 – Last Week of School!
Welcome to the last week of school! It has been a great year and I hope everyone’s final days of school finish well.
Reminder, Graduation information and expectations for Thursday May 30, 2019, at 7:00 pm:
- Do not bring any noise makers, air horns, oversized posters, cut outs, or “big heads”
- These items may be confiscated or will need to be returned to your car.
Please click HERE to access specific details about our commencement ceremony.
Our goal is to provide the best experience for all our graduates and their families. Thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy the ceremony!
Important Updates from our GLCs & the Guidance Office
To all Juniors, Sophomores, & Freshman…
We want to make sure the courses you selected for next year are accurate and reflect your 2nd Semester final grades and any summer school classes you plan to take. Earning the appropriate grade and completing the right course sequence (including summer school) is paramount for your learning and course matriculation. Please email your GLC if your 2nd Semester final grades or summer plans will impact your 2019 – 2020 course selection. If changes are needed, your GLC will need to make an adjustment in your requested courses or your course schedule for next school year (2019 – 2020) will be incorrect.
Likewise, if you earn a grade in a current 2nd Semester course and you choose to attempt to repeat the course in our summer school program, you must attend the first day of summer school, Monday, June 10th and go to our DBHS Theater by 7:30 am. Based on availability, students may be able to add the needed course (Not all courses are offered at DBHS summer school).
Lastly, if you are already enrolled in a summer course for the first 3 weeks of summer school and need to make up an additional semester course based on your current 2nd Semester grade, please find the summer school Grade Level Coordinators, Mr. Patterson or Mr. Desmond the first or second day of summer school to discuss the situation.
Week 38: Activities & Updates
- Click HERE for our 2019 Spring Final Exam Schedule. *Note Wednesday and Thursday are minimum days, and school is dismissed at 12:16 pm. The front admin office will be closed from 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm on Wednesday, May 29.
- Congratulations to our Bull’s Eye Brahma Athlete of the Month, Kevin Vargas! Click HERE to read about his accomplishments.
- Interested in participating in SUMMER ATHLETIC CAMPS? ClickHERE for more information.
Reuben A. Jones
Diamond Bar High School