DIAMOND BAR HIGH SCHOOL
WEEK 22: January 27 - 31
Good Evening Brahma Parents and Guardians,
Welcome to week 22.
This week is Kindness Week. Our theme this week is Mission Possible and students and staff are encouraged to “accept the challenge” to enhance relationships and create a more positive climate on campus. Special thanks to our Wellness Center and USB students and staff that have planned thoughtful activities which include:
Monday, 1/27: Be Kind to Yourself
- API Forward Movement: Vaping Prevention Education/Display
- Massage Envy: Free massage
- The Benefits of Kindness for your Health
- Kindness in the Air
Tuesday, 1/28: Be Kind to your Peers
- All-School Kindness Assembly: Scott Backovich “Compassion and Kindness” Message (Click HERE for more info about our speaker)
- Dance Crew Performance
- Kindness Rock Art
- Kindness Grams
Wednesday, 1/29: Be Kind to Staff/Mentors/Parents
- Morning Delivery Cart of Coffee, Breakfast food, etc. to staff classrooms/offices
- Kindness Grams to Staff, Parents, Coaches, etc.
- Public Staff Shout-Outs!
- Campus Clean Up (assist our custodial staff)
Thursday, 1/30: Be Kind to our Planet/Animals
- Guide Dogs of America Demonstration ~ Fundraiser for Puppy Training & Puppy Toy Drive
- Pet Prescriptions Team ~ Therapy Dogs
- Global Warming Display
- Campus Clean Up
- Rock Art
Friday, 1/31: Pay-It-Forward ~ Take the Great Kindness Challenge!
- Interact Club: Sex Trade Awareness
- Donations to GDA and Australian Red Cross
- Obstacle Course/Bounce House
All Week at Lunch:
- Escape Room in the Wellness Center
- Kindness Grams, Bracelets, Shout-Outs
- Charity Campaign, Puppy Toy Drive
- Music from DBHS Commercial Music Band, Pep Squad and Dance performances, etc.
Special thanks to our Wellness Coordinator, Sandy Davis, for helping lead our Kindness Week and for sharing a few useful links to help promote kindness.
Check out the links below!
Important Updates from our GLCs and the Guidance Office
Our Guidance Office provides valuable resources with comprehensive tools, academic resources, and college guidance for students. Check out our recent publications below!
Week 22: Activities & Updates
Brahma Athletic Highlights:
- Click HERE for our Weekly Athletics Update, provided by Athletic Director, Mr. Albert Lim.
Reuben A. Jones, Ed.D
Diamond Bar High School