Monday, July 6, will be the first day of registration for DBHS's 2020-21 school year. Brahmas are invited to visit our campus with one parent or guardian to meet with their grade level coordinators, pick up their textbooks and get their ID cards and class schedules.
We have made changes to the registration process with safety and social distancing in mind. Visitors will see stickers labeling positions to stand and panes of acrylic as protective barriers. In addition, a path has been established to keep patrons separated as they go to each station. We look forward to a safe and good start to the new year.
Our Summer Registration begins Monday, July 6. We have carefully planned guidelines and processes for everyone's safety -- please follow all signs and instructions for visiting campus. You will receive an email a few days before your scheduled appointment from our GLCs reminding you of your specific time of arrival.
A few important reminders required for all of us to experience a safe registration process during the Covid-19 Pandemic:
- Please review our guidelines for coming to campus -- Click HERE
- Complete the document verification process for the 2020 - 2021 school year - Click HERE
- Bring your registration appointment postcard, picture ID, and email confirmation of completed online document verification
- One (1) parent or guardian and the student are allowed to attend the meeting
- Contact your GLC if you have concerns about coming to campus or do not feel well
- Please follow all travel restrictions, specifically the 14-day self-isolation requirement. If you (Parent/Guardian) and/or student have traveled out of the United States in the 14 days prior to your appointment, do not come to campus. Please contact your GLC for registering virtually.
- If you (Parent/Guardian) and/or student believe you may have been in contact with anyone who has traveled out of the United States recently, please contact your GLC who will make alternate arrangements for the meeting.
I ask for everyone’s cooperation including the wearing of masks while on the DBHS campus. Thank you for your patience during these rapidly changing times. I will communicate if there are any changes directed by our Public Health Department that could impact our Registration.
See you soon!