WEEK 21 – January 22 – January 26
Good Evening Brahma Parents and Guardians!
- Congrats to our Thundering Herd Marching Band, Color Guard and Drum Line for their outstanding performance at last Saturday’s NFL Player’s Association Collegiate Bowl Half-time show! We received many positive remarks about how amazing our students performed. Thanks Mr. Acciani andMs. Sato for always representing the Brahmas in an outstanding manner!
- Exterior Campus Lighting upgrades: Our District Office has approved the installation of new LED lights across campus. Contractors are installing the lights after school, and consequently, there are portions of campus that will be very dark during the installation of the new lights. Thanks in advance for your patience!
- Boys Golf Tryouts: Is your son interested in playing golf? Tryouts are the next two weeks, Jan 22-31. Players must register with Coach McCabe in Room 656. Players must have their athletic clearance to tryout. Last day to tryout is Jan 31.
- Attention all Junior and Sophomore students who took the Official PSAT/NMSQT Exam on October 14, 2017: College Board results are in the Guidance office. If you haven’t already picked them up, please do so soon. We will recycle unclaimed material at the end of the year. Make sure to visit Guidance with your student ID to pick up your results.
- The Diamond Bar Brahma Baseball program is excited to invite you to the 2nd Annual DBHS Baseball Golf Tournament!
- When: Monday Feb. 19th @ 8:00AM
- Where: Los Serranos Country Club in Chino Hills
- There will be a catered lunch and auction
- Cost: $125 per golfer
- $45 for lunch/auction only guests
For information and RSVP, please contact: Coach Hurstat firstname.lastname@example.org
College and Career Info:
NCAA ELIGIBILITY CENTER – SENIORS…Senior Student Athletes-If you plan on participating in college-level athletics at the NCAA Division I or II levels, you must be certified as an eligible athlete by the NCAA ELIGIBILITY CENTER. Register online at www.eligibilitycenter.org. Mr. Patterson, GLC, will be notified by the Eligibility Center once you have registered. At that time, your transcript will be sent to the Eligibility Center by Mr. Patterson. Only students in the Class of 2018 should register at this time.
Reuben A. Jones
Diamond Bar High School