WEEK 22 – January 29 – February 2
I am pleased to recognize Yuwen Wang (11), Tiffany Wu (12), Brian Chang (12), Keshav Siriam (10) and Timothy Yeh (11) for representing Diamond Bar High School in JPL’s LA Regional Science Bowl competition! Special thanks to Jose Marquez, Science Bowl Advisor, for supporting our fantastic students.
- Students, please take the LCAP Student Survey. Click HERE to access the survey.
- Secure your valuables – Students, please do not leave valuables in your cars. Especially cars parked on S. Brea Canyon Rd.
- Tuesday, Jan. 30 – Brahma Booster Meeting 7pm, Rm 910
- Grad Night Tickets Sales – February 1 – February 28 in the Student Store
- Friday, Feb. 2 – Last day to drop a class
As we close out the winter season with our final games of league play next week, boys basketball and girls water polo are in good positions for a CIF playoff berth. In fact, our Boys Basketball team, led by Head Coach Henry Frierson, is currently tied for first place in the Palomares league! Boys soccer will be competing for the final playoff spot in the Palomares league in the next 4 games.
The Diamond Bar Brahma Baseball program is excited to invite you to the 2nd Annual DBHS Baseball Golf Tournament!
- When: Monday Feb. 19th @ 8:00AM
- Where: Los Serranos Country Club in Chino Hills
- There will be a catered lunch and auction
- Cost: $125 per golfer
- $45 for lunch/auction only guests
For information and RSVP, please contact: Coach Hurst at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lastly, Boys Golf tryouts end Jan. 31. Players must register with Coach McCabe in Room 656. Players must have their athletic clearance to tryout. Last day to tryout is Jan 31.
College and Career Info:
NCAA ELIGIBILITY CENTER – SENIORS…Senior Student Athletes-If you plan on participating in college-level athletics at the NCAA Division I or II levels, you must be certified as an eligible athlete by the NCAA ELIGIBILITY CENTER. Register online at www.eligibilitycenter.org. Mr. Patterson, GLC, will be notified by the Eligibility Center once you have registered. At that time, your transcript will be sent to the Eligibility Center by Mr. Patterson. Only students in the Class of 2018 should register at this time.
Reuben A. Jones
Diamond Bar High School