WEEK 33 – April 23 – April 27
Welcome to the last six weeks of school! Before you know it, we will be saying goodbye for summer break. Stay focused and finish strong!
A few important UPDATES & REMINDERS:
- Congratulations to our Performing Arts programs for an amazing spring musical! The Little Mermaid was outstanding. Thanks to all of our talented performers.
- Team Sprocket competed hard in the First Robotics World Championships in Houston, Texas. We are so proud of their teamwork, dedication and commitment. Go Brahmas!
- Please return any library and textbooks that you are currently not using in order to avoid a delay in your account being designated “All Clear.”
- Is your son or daughter interested in attending a SUMMER SPORTS CAMP? Click HERE for more information! Remember that all student-athletes must have medical clearance before any participation is allowed.
- Click HERE to see athletic events.
Reuben A. Jones
Diamond Bar High School