Mathematics is an adventure! Never fear Indiana Algebra is on YOUR SIDE!
Are you missing the first day of class because of the rally? There are some documents you should get from the teacher. Also, check the following link for our homework schedule: http://a2thschedule.dbhsmath.org .
Students should enroll in the two A2TH Google Classrooms. Login to your district Google account and then go to classroom.google.com.
- Enroll in the All Periods A2TH Classroom with code rs60nmr
- Enroll in the Classroom for your period with one of the following codes:
- Period 1 m6qo9ma
- Period 2 xv4l6m
- Period 3 h7zbhj
- Period 4 8403n9u
A2TH Students: Renew Your Commitment To Learning.
- Take notes every day in class. Take notes from the lecture. Takes notes on your homework when we are going over homework. Take notes during your group discussions. Take notes when you read the book. RECOPY THESE NOTES AT HOME.
- Miss Lordi recommends the Cornell system of note taking (click here for instructions on the Cornell system).
- You know the sections we will be studying tomorrow. Read that section in your book BEFORE class. Be ready for the lecture.
Come prepared to class with questions. Questions require thought. You WILL have questions if you are thinking. NO THOUGHT ---> No Questions. It is obvious when you haven’t really been THINKING. MATHEMATICS REQUIRES THINKING.
Important Note: I only receive email when I am at school. If you send me an email tonight, I will not read it until after class tomorrow. It's much more efficient to tell me your concerns in person in class. Thanks!
Any student who wants a recommendation letter from a math teacher for an application to an off-campus opportunity or scholarship, must submit a request to that teacher no later than THREE WEEKS before the application due date. Each math teacher will have his or her own requirements for these recommendation requests. Therefore, check with your teacher at least FIVE WEEKS prior to the application due date to find out what those requirements are.