MT. SAC CONNECT 4 PROGRAM
Mt. SAC Information & Dates
- February 8th, 2018: Multiple Measures and Account Claim period by period, in the LINC.
- March 8, 2018: Multiple Measures and Account Claim workshop make-ups, period by period in the LINC.
- March 9, 2018 Testing 7:30-10:00 in the LINC
- April 25, 2018: Last Step Workshop in the LINC, period by period.
- May 4, 2018 New Student Orientation Fieldtrip @ Mt. SAC
- May 22, 2018: SAC representative will be in the Career Center from 8am-12pm, to answer any questions you may have.
Mt. SAC Special Admit Program
The Spring 2018 Mt. SAC Special Admit Program will be available in December of 2018.
For application and further information Click Here
Special Admit Program
Juniors and Seniors-
Mt. San Antonio College is offering the Special Admit Program, which enables 11th and 12th
grade students who meet the requirements, to take a college level class on their campus
during the Spring Semester. This program requires several items:
- Scheduling a Special Admit Approval Session
- Completion of Assessment Testing
- Permission from parents
- GLC's approval.
For further questions, please contact Mt. SAC Counseling Center at (909) 274-4380