For the SAT Reasoning Test:
- SAT Preparation Center
- Test directions, practice questions, and an official SAT practice test.
- The Official SAT Question of the Day.
- The Official SAT Study Guide
- Eight official practice tests
- Test-taking approaches
- Sample essays and prompts
For the SAT Subject Tests:
- SAT Subject Test Preparation Center FREE
- Test formats and test directions
- Practice questions
- The Official SAT Study Guide for all SAT Subject Tests
- Twenty never-before published tests in 16 subjects
- Audio CDs for all six Languages with Listening Tests.
- The Official SAT Subject Tests in Mathematics Levels 1 & 2 Guide
- The Official SAT subject Tests in U.S. and World History Study Guide
- Four previously administrated Subject Tests in each guide.
- Detailed answer explanations for every question.
- What to bring:
- Admission Ticket
- Acceptable photo identification, such as driver’s license, state-issued ID, school ID card, or valid passport.
- Two No. 2 pencils and a soft eraser. No mechanical pencil or pens.
- Acceptable calculator (look under “Test Day” on www.collegeboard.com for more info.)
- Acceptable CD player (for Language Tests with Listening ONLY)
- It’s also a good idea to bring:
- A watch
- A bag or a backpack.
- A snack and drinks.
- Extra batteries and backup calculator/CD player.
*Don't forget that if you register late you have to pay a fee!